Call for Contributions
We invite you to contribute to the product management community and be a speaker at the Software Product Management Summit 2020. You can submit your proposal using the form below.
We are looking forward to contributions that help in managing the daily work of a Software Product Manager in a dramatically changing world, such as:
• Product management in specific environments (e.g. hardware-driven, large B2B, agile organizations, and startups)
• Product management in different branches (e.g. automotive, financial services, public organizations)
• Data in and for product management
• Standard products vs. customized products
• The impact of innovative technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things to product management
• Product management and digitization (e. g. hybrid products, platforms, and ecosystems)
You can choose one of the following formats of contribution:
• Presentation (30 minutes)
• Case Study, Experience Report (30 minutes)
• Workshop, Interactive Session (90 minutes)
Please, send your proposals until September 30th 2019. A program board will decide on your submission and inform you of the further steps.
Please note that we expect all contributors to prepare materials and lead their sessions in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission: September 30th, 2019
Notification: October 31st, 2019
Final presentation: February 28, 2020
Conference: March 24th + 25th, 2020